• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

cat litter

i would go with the tesco one it looks pink when its dry but when wash it looks a natural color

I'm having problems getting anything to stay rooted in Tesco's CL. I'm really starting to hate the stuff.

you need a fairly thick layer of it about inch and a half to two inches persistence will pay off in the long run

I've taken to mixing mine with soil as an under-layer, capped with gravel. The plants have gone nuts and it stops the horrible clouding at the beginning of establishing the tank.

Just bought low dust cat litter from Tesco.Washed in small portions.Finished with one,and started wash second.Latter pour water in first portion.And again so dirty water in first portion.Any tips,how to clean.Now I soaked in bucket.

Don't try to move it around too much. Just rinse, pour away the water, and repeat.

The absorbant granules you can buy from motor factors is also molar clay. A particular European car part supplier sells 20L sacks for £6.99.

Back