• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cegipedia

Should Ceg4048 become Cegipedia?

• Cegipedia (The Fountain of Knowledge)

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Ceg4048 (The Original and Best)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Who? I've never heard of him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Martin

In acknowledgement to ceg's unfaultering wisdom on this forum, I put it to you fellow Ukaps members, to vote on whether ceg should change his moniker from ceg4048 to cegipedia :)

YES YES YES. The dude is a LEG-END!

I should have explained that this question / vote was inspired by johnb's thread from yesterday.

I appreciate any and all replies to threads/questions of mine but ceg seems to go "over and above the call of duty".

Forgive my, but just who is Clive? Is he a scientist or something?

I see, I had Clive down as yoda more than Neo.
But then Star Wars is far superior to the matrix...

Garuf said:
I see, I had Clive down as yoda more than Neo.
But then Star Wars is far superior to the matrix...

Well, I'm not so sure about that.
Yoda lives alone on a swamp planet on "K" rations - Neo has people bringing him food leaving it at his doorstep.
Neo 1, Yoda Nil

Neo get to wear fabulous clothing like alligator skin maxi length jackets and the babes wear skin tight leather and vinyl - Yoda wears a tunic from the middle ages which has never seen detergent.
Neo 2, Yoda Nil

Neo gets the girl (Trinity) and is asked to be kissed by Magically Babe-licious Monica Bellucci - Yoda gets to kiss his light saber. Yoda's best protegee (Luke) doesn't even get the girl because she's his sister
Neo 3, Yoda Nil

Neo gets to be reborn an infinite number of times for infinite number of Redux and infinite number of babes. Yoda gets to spend the rest of eternity with Alec Guiness.
Neo 4, Yoda Nil

Do the math... :wideyed:

The Matrix II :oops: and The Matrix III :oops: v The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. Yoda wins hands down, GAME OVER. ;) (......Don't mention The Phantom Menace, doh, I just did!)

Dude, no contest:

Matrix II - Monica Bellucci (Persephone) :wideyed: Matrix III -Jada Pinkett Smith (Niobe) :p

Empire Strikes Back - Care Bears/Muppets :?: Return of the Jedi - umm... Jabba the Hut? :(

I don't think so.

Oh, and don't even get me started on the real menace, the apocalyptically embarrassing character Jar Jar Binks...

Yeah, but Han solo vs. that guy that was once in bill and ted, no contest, Star wars again.

Hey yeah but I saw a Han Solo's post-Indiana Jones movie and he was down and out and on the run. I think he was some kind of fugitive. Ironically I think he was innocent. Keannu on the other hand continues to be a babe magnet for the foreseeable future - see Constantine. He gets the girl - again (this time identical twins) and he beats the Devil and punches an Angel - and the Angel loves him for it- Unprecedented cool 8)

Harrison ford was also blade runner, a cinematic milestone. Indiana jones.
I did enjoy constantine, wasn't as good as hell boy though.
Infact, NEW INDIANA JONES FILM!! :D

Oh yeah, you're right. I'd forgotten all about Blade Runner. One major cool point for Han.

No way the new Jones movie will be any good, especially if it was written during the Screen Writers Guild strike. The scripts were corny enough as is... :rolleyes:

Back