• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CGA320 thread / BS 341 No. 8 Adaptor

Tim Harrison

Administrator
UKAPS Team
I'm in the market for a new CO2 reg and in the absence of CO2 art I'm struggling to find one I can trust.
I've seen one on Amazon that's the same as the one I currently have but it has an American CGA320 Connector.
Is the adapter in the thread title the one I need to hook it up to a British fire extinguisher?
I know this has been dealt with before somewhere, but just wanted to be sure before I take the plunge.
A link to the right one on eBay or Amazon would be great too.

Hi Tim, I have a dual stage Co2 Art reg I no longer use as I've cut down on the tanks I run. Would you be interested in it?

I sure would, you're right about that; ideally that's what I'm looking for. But failing that I can get hold of a reg similar to the one I already use but with a US fitting on Amazon UK, and just wanted to know which adaptor I needed to hook it up to a GB fire extinguisher. Just keeping my options open ;)

I sure would, you're right about that; ideally that's what I'm looking for. But failing that I can get hold of a reg similar to the one I already use but with a US fitting on Amazon UK, and just wanted to know which adaptor I needed to hook it up to a GB fire extinguisher. Just keeping my options open ;)

I just dont see the problem...there are loads of regs about with Din fittings.. To me an adaptor means more threads and possibility of more leaks....look harder and avoid adaptors You tried Ebay for a reg?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-barn-...UK-/151525641633?_trksid=p2349526.m2548.l4275

Last edited:
Back