• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Champions League Footie

sorry, just got some many people i know who support man u because they win all of the time.

SuperColey1 said:
WAS a pretty boring match....and Anderson is not up to this level. Think he better poddle off back to Porto. Not good enough :)

Message to AF:

Take the money and sell Ronaldo. The team might develop and remember what the ball looks like then :)

AC

i agree with all that. As much as i hate to say it i dont think Giggs is good enough for the champions league final either.
Good cross & goal by Messi though.

Hi Guys,sorry to say i had to watch it in turkey,to be honest they got what they deserved,they just didnt turn up,i would have been angry if i had paid to go and watch and then play like that,for once fergie got his tatctics all wrong,still its only a game :lol: :lol: :lol: .
regards john.

SuperColey1 said:
Message to AF:

Take the money and sell Ronaldo. The team might develop and remember what the ball looks like then :)

See guys - I missed my vocation. Should've been a manager. lol. Maybe AF reads UKaps :)

Now next season MAN U will be stronger (I am a saints fan BTW) as there will be players that aren't as selfish :)

I always said when people warbled on about Ronaldo and the number of goals he scores that if Wayne Rooney were as selfish that he would score more :lol:

I also said that Andy Cole must be disappointed to lose his ManU shots to goals ratio :)

Just Drogba to leave Chelsea and we are 3/4 of the way to eliminating 'simulation' from the premiership :lol:

AC

SuperColey1 said:
Just Drogba to leave Chelsea
Can see that happening this season but I hope you are right about that one! Time for Drogaba to find a new team!! :p

BTW no player is worth £80m

SuperColey1 said:
SuperColey1 said:
Message to AF:

See guys - I missed my vocation. Should've been a manager. lol. Maybe AF reads UKaps :)

Now next season MAN U will be stronger (I am a saints fan BTW) as there will be players that aren't as selfish :)

I always said when people warbled on about Ronaldo and the number of goals he scores that if Wayne Rooney were as selfish that he would score more :lol:

I also said that Andy Cole must be disappointed to lose his ManU shots to goals ratio :)

Just Drogba to leave Chelsea and we are 3/4 of the way to eliminating 'simulation' from the premiership :lol:

AC
:lol:
sometimes you waffle on a bit but you know what you are saying :lol:

I am glad he has gone :D

Back