• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Changing the title of your journal

Keetchy

Hey hey

So before the site got updated and the layout changed, you used to be able to change the title of your journal as it progresses by using the edit thread option on the 1st page.

That option isnt there anymore. Can we not change the title anymore?

Paulo said for time being just click on the report button and just mention title change please and quote new title.
He is working on a work around to enable the feature again ;)

Are we going to be able to edit old posts aswell for our journals? I go through mine and like to correct any mistakes i have made....

Guys posts have always been locked after 15 minutes! that has never changed, also you can still edit the first post of threads you have created as before, the only thing that changed is you can not change the title! thats all.

Guys posts have always been locked after 15 minutes! that has never changed, also you can still edit the first post of threads you have created as before, the only thing that changed is you can not change the title! thats all.

Nope, maybe it was never meant to be that way. But the OP of any thread could edit any post of theirs in the thread. Below examples are the second and third posts of my journal
1590562068684.png

Use to handy to tidy things up, even if it wasn't intentionally meant to be there :oops:

That may be true for general posts, but certainly wasn't the case for journal posts. I use to be able to edit my journal posts anytime i wanted, how do you explain me editing my images after 2 months in my journal from full images to thumbnails because it was so slow, if it became locked after 15mins?

Here's an example of a journal edit that was done 1 day after the post.....posted on 19th and edited on 20th.
Screenshot_20200527-115152.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys, that option was done with an addon that no longer exists, therefore at the moment this is not possible, it is what is in my previous post. I can increase the edit time to maybe 30 minutes, but that will be it. Cheers

Back