• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cheap Aquasoil

glenn

just thought i would post this site incase any one is after cheap AS. it has the whole aquasoil range.-e.g. ADA aquasoil amozonia 9L for $28 - as a pose to £33! :wideyed: but i dont know how much the postage would be :)

wonder if they'll ship to a hotel in the US? ;)

This is why we have UK distributors. ADA US will refuse to ship over here and put you in touch with the UK distributor. $28 with our currently weak pound isn't too far off UK prices anyway.... VAT or Import Tax is a bugger too, i got whacked for £107 extra when i imported the aquascaping tools, I could have bought them in the UK when you whack on the £170 odd for shipping :wideyed: and the weight of them wouldn't be too far off the weight of a couple of bags of AquaSoil, i thought i'd been had but the UPS receipt was provided. All in all, i've learned my lesson from importing!

Only stuff I buy from the states is if its less than $35 that way there is no tax to pay for it. I learned the hard way too back in 1997 when I purchased 30 DVD from the States thinking it would have been much cheaper only to be slapped with the Custom fee on top and in the end worked out more expensive when you add shipping too lol

I'm going to try and get to this place in September! Not sure I'd get away with a few bags of AS in my luggage though :lol: It seems to be not too far from the little hotel I'm staying at conveniently!

Can't wait to visit the shop in person!

Don't mean to drag this away, but when posts are edited by mods, it'd be nice if there was either an editing comment at the bottom of the message saying who edited it and why, or if the mod PM'd. I don't really like messages 'silently' changing without explanation.
Maybe that's just me :?

gratts said:
Don't mean to drag this away, but when posts are edited by mods, it'd be nice if there was either an editing comment at the bottom of the message saying who edited it and why, or if the mod PM'd. I don't really like messages 'silently' changing without explanation.
Maybe that's just me :?
PM me what you think has been changed and we'll look into it. It is of course up to the Moderators, if they feel it's inappropriate then they don't have to give you a reason. If you've posted something deemed inappropriate then i don't really think you have the right to be upset about it, it shouldn't have been posted in the first place....

Eh, it's not worth the trouble for either of us really.
It was just a comment about the UK being stuck with higher prices than US and elsewhere on ADA.
I didn't think it was enough to be removed, but not to worry :)

Back