• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cheap Beginner Plant Packs

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Brought one of these for a friend in Portugal and thought it would make an ideal pack for someone that is starting in the hobby and want a nice selection of plants to start learning how to grow plants before moving to selective species.

The pack arrived well packaged and plant health was good, a decent selection of plants, although a couple of them don't look aquatic, I ordered the 100 pack, shame the plants don't come labbled, so some of them I don't even know the species.

You can find the pack prices and other plants like anubias etc... from here: http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/last-tr ... &_osacat=0

How they come packaged:
pict0020c.jpg

Selection layed out:
pict0025j.jpg

Not bad for 15 quid I think anyway.

Happy planting!! :D

I agree it is good for £15 but I think there is no excuse for putting in non-aquatics, especially when the ebay description says "You will not get any plants which are not true aquatics, e.g. Dracena, 'Borneo Sword', 'Umbrella Plant', 'Fountain Plant' etc... These non-aquatic plants will not grow emersed and will eventually rot and pollute your tank."

Back