• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

cheap clip on lighting.

Nick16

apart from the arcadia arc pod, are there any other cheap clip on lights around with a decent wattage (preferably more than the 11w of the arc pod) also where can i get them from. as i have a 10G tank and need a couple of clip on lights equaling about30w or more. two 18w would be good!

thats nice, like the idea of the blue led's as well. i might get that, and then i need something else thats cheap. becuase that will give me 24w (about 2.4wpg) and i would like around 3. any suggest any other cheap alternatives to the arc pod. cheers aaron, thats a good start.

Nick16 said:
thats nice, like the idea of the blue led's as well. i might get that, and then i need something else thats cheap. becuase that will give me 24w (about 2.4wpg) and i would like around 3. any suggest any other cheap alternatives to the arc pod. cheers aaron, thats a good start.

why 3wpg? if you dont get a clip on then just get a desk lamp, i have also just thought of this; http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Marine-White-Ligh ... 240%3A1318

i could get two of those, do you know anything very similar in price etc, but a bit more wattage like 15 or 18w.

Back