• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cheap/good deals on broadband and phone. Moving house.

Graeme Edwards

Founder
Hi,

Could anyone give me any ideas of where to look for a new contract for broadband and phone lines.
I was with BT last year when I had my own place, but it was quite expensive.
Is there any sites or ideas to check if the new place will have broadband or if those dongles will be worth a look?

Cheers for any pointers or advice.

Cheers, most usefull links.

Im on O2 pay as you go. Im thinking of changing to a monthly contract and getting a free laptop. Im just trying to save cash by getting a good deal. I spend £40 a month just txting, so that needs to go and i need cheap interenet.

Cheers for the help.

Superman said:
I have an o2 mobile and o2 broadband.
Their service for the broaband is the best I've had an its a very good deal if you have both.
Same here mate, coz i'm an O2 customer my broadband is only £7 a month and i'm ACTUALLY getting 14mb, happy days.

Graeme Edwards said:
Cheers, most usefull links.

Im on O2 pay as you go. Im thinking of changing to a monthly contract and getting a free laptop. Im just trying to save cash by getting a good deal. I spend £40 a month just txting, so that needs to go and i need cheap interenet.

Cheers for the help.

Yeah sounds like you want a 02 Contract and O2 Broadband. O2 Broadband is very good btw.

Back