• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cheap pressurised CO2 system DIY guide

Anyone set this system up recently?
Most of the links are defunct now as they are a few years old, so was interested to see if anyone had some updated sources or fixings?
I found the Draper Regulator Here for a really good price, but someone may have an updated version??

Let me know if you have a shopping list left over?

Cheers!
Simon

Anyone set this system up recently?
Most of the links are defunct now as they are a few years old, so was interested to see if anyone had some updated sources or fixings?
I found the Draper Regulator Here for a really good price, but someone may have an updated version??

Let me know if you have a shopping list left over?

Cheers!
Simon

would you really want a regulator that goes out to 1,900 psi!:oops:

id be seriously Reconsider, especially if new to co2.

Hence why I was asking if anyone had live links for the products originally posted.
To me, that regulator looked the same as the one at the start of the topic? Thank you for pointing it out if its different!
I will wait around a while to see if anyone has assembled this recently. You have highlighted how misleading a picture can be, although I also presumed that a needle valve controlled the output? I do know sod all about this though:oops:.
Thanks for highlighting!
Simon

Back