• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cheap Tropica Plants

dave_m13

Seedling
Hi All

I have already posted in the Where to buy in Midlands but as it does not have a subject thought i'd let you know that Dobbies Garden World in Atherstone, Warwickshire off A5 sell Tropica Plants, quite a decent selection and at the moment are only £1.50 a pot, usually only £3 or 3 for £8.

Found it by mistake during the summer when I took my kids to some nature trail thing that is also located at the same place as the Garden centre. Anyway I was really impressed with the Aquatic part. Garden centre is quite good, if your other half does not like fish as mine does, so they can wonder round whilst you look at fish dept.

Thanks
Dave

This place isn't too far away from me. I've been once but didn't really get a chance to look around properly, as I was with my nephew and family checking out the nature trails and mazes etc.

Might be a good excuse to use Sam, they've got a really nice nature centre there ;)

Back