• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cheap twezzers

terry82517

Anyone had any experience with the cheap £3/4 long tweezers & sissers that Are on eBay from Asia? Are they any good or cheap crap? Cheers

Anyone had any experience with the cheap £3/4 long tweezers & sissers that Are on eBay from Asia? Are they any good or cheap crap? Cheers

Hey terry,
i know its a little bit more than £3-4, but as far as value vs. quality, I think that TMC's Aquagro range are the best you could get.

Think the tweezers are just over a tenner and the scissors about £14, and both work flawlessly.

Cheers,

I recently bought 25cm curved scissors from Aquarium HK for £5.80 inc free postage. Well happy with product and will purchase from them again.

I have cheap curved scissors there ok. Ordered £1.97 pair of curved tweezers from eBay they haven't turned up :( so they issued a refund.

World of water sell the aquaone range of scaping tools. Last time I was there the tweezers were £5.00 and scissors were £6.00, don't know if the prices have gone up though.

i ve tried a lot of tools now and generally the cheap ones really suck, they tend to be heavy, clunky and rust. Best ive found that arent ADA prices are the UP professional range. When maintenance is a PITA im always reluctant to do it, make it as pain free as possible and i actually enjoy it.... quality tools are a large part of that, it not worth the saving:thumbup:

Back