• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cheapest optiwhites?

Garuf

Just a quick question, where's the cheapest place to get an optiwhite from? I've had 3 quotes the cheapest being £90, I'm sure I can get cheaper from somewhere. Just where?! I was sure I remember reading someone a 60cm like I'm looking for £50?

samc said:
might be me garuf i got my 60cm from natural aquario for £160 posted and that was a custom one. i looked the other day and the prices have gone up a bit though. my second one should be here next week. when im on holiday.... :twisted:
The saga continues!! hope you get it in one piece this time!!

What size was the tank for the £90 quote? To me, £50 seems way too cheap for an opti-white. I would have trouble finding a float glass tank of that size for that price if it wasn't clearseal!

60x30x38, I haggled it down to £90 after mentioning I'd got a quote for £110, pilckingtons optiwhite glass and rimless/braceless. 8) I was as good as certain I'd read someone got one for £50 through a shop but I can't find the post.

Christ mate, £90 is a steal pal, snap it up before I do LOL

I don't have the money at the moment, I'm having a look to see what's available. Otherwise I'd have taken it.

Back