• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cherry Shrimp Food

I would like to give my cherry shrimp a good diet and I was looking to invest in some food tailored for them.

I have been looking on http://www.aquaessentials.co.uk/index.p ... th=257_296 but they all seemed to be aimed at different types of shrimp (not cherry) although I expect they can all eat it, has anyone got an suggestions on some good quality food for Cherry Shrimps specificity.

The only one that I can see that mentions Cherry's is http://www.aquaessentials.co.uk/index.p ... ts_id=1983

Cheers
Stewart

I feed mine Hikari Crab Cuisine, Algae Wafers, Sera Shrimp, JBL Shrimp, JBL Crab, Tretamin Flakes and a LFS granule mix.
Usually buy the food on ebay, very cheap comparing to most LFS.

cheers for the fast reply and thanks for the links to the food.

I already have some JBL Pleco food (mix of a algae wafers and other such stuff), I just wanted to give them something different :)

I will give the Hikari Crab Cuisine a try, do fish tend to eat it or leave it alone? (I have a fair few corys reason I asking) its like the Ritz in my tank, I have different foods for all the inhabitants lol

Edit: Cheers LondonDragon (they are for your offspring :p) which have already given birth in my tank.

Neo_ad said:
Edit: Cheers LondonDragon (they are for your offspring :p) which have already given birth in my tank.
Just feed some food high in calcium which helps to keep their shells hard and healthy. Glad the shrimp are doing fine, soon enough you will have to start eating them, they breed too much haha

Cheers for the info will do, dam I don't really like shrimp but hey in these credit crunch times we do what we have to :p

:oops: I have yet to set the tank up correctly, had to do it in stages (at least the tank is fully cycled tho) :p

Co2 being installed this week hopefully, then buying my plants (just have a random java in there at the moment)

Back