• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cherry Shrimps to good homes

ghostsword

Hi.. I have quite a lot of Shrimps, they breed like mad, so I feel that it is a time to move some out. If you are in London (I will not post them), please let me know if you want some. No more than 5 or 6 per person.

Thanks,
Luis

Hi Ghostsworld
If you need to offload anymore cherry shrimp please let me know. I've been keping tropicals for sometime now and would like to start with shrimp in my spare/fry tank.
I'm in North London but will come to you to collect. (assuming there may be an opportunity).
rmb :thumbup:

Hi.. thanks for the replies.. I was spending the time at the CLAS forum and didn't visit this one.. :?

I still have more shrimp, so if anyone is willing to either come to East London on the weekend, or to a CLAS meeting, I can get you at least 5 to 10 shrimp.

At yesterday's CLAS meeting I took close to 20 to give away, as they are hard to catch on a planted tank.

Thanks,
Luis

I would be very interested in some, never been any good at Geography and have no clue where Upton Park is apart from the tube station ringing a bell :lol: I'm on the Picadilly line so could meet you at that station if there is still some up for grabs.

Hi, I can bring some to work, as I am work in Edgware Road, on the Circle Line, close to Baker Street. If you work in London you could pick them up between 10am and 1700. Let me know.

Back