• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Chihiros help please

lukegordon1980

Hi guys I ordered a chihiros rgb a plus. From China and I’ve been messed about big time. First off it had been delayed 2 weeks later apparently he now has it buts it’s been damaged and is giving me a refund anybody know of a good reliable seller of the chihiros light please. Many thanks in advance

The ones aquasabi sells are directly from Chihiros but for the german market with another power supply. Aquasabi doesnt change the power supply, thats on Chihiros.

Hi guys I ordered a chihiros rgb a plus. From China and I’ve been messed about big time. First off it had been delayed 2 weeks later apparently he now has it buts it’s been damaged and is giving me a refund anybody know of a good reliable seller of the chihiros light please. Many thanks in advance
I never buy stuff from china.Too cheap is bad.They sell a lot of bad stuff.

Have reservations about AliExpress but couldn't fault Go! Aquarium Store for my Vivid

Back