• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Chihiros WRGB2 Pro Problem

Leafron

So I've had a Chihiros WRGB2 Pro acting up on me recently. A few of the LEDs lost a few colours spectrums and I was wondering if this was a problem with the LED, or something that could be rectified via the app etc.

Attachments

• P_20221229_003934.jpg
    P_20221229_003934.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 221
So I've had a Chihiros WRGB2 Pro acting up on me recently. A few of the LEDs lost a few colours spectrums and I was wondering if this was a problem with the LED, or something that could be rectified via the app etc.
Not very likely a software or controller thing..
Use the controller and light one color at a time.. See which group of 10 is not lighting..i.e only red then only green.
You probably need a new board. "Technically" if it is diodes, is a fairly easy though skillful repair.

You may be able to find a dead diode by this technique (set one color like green at 10%-ish)
Yeesh.. actually one can use a digital VOM set to diodes or low Ohms, then you don't need the light energized.
Diode should dimly light.
If you find one just jumper over it.
chihirosjumper.JPG

Attachments

• chihirosjumper.JPG
    chihirosjumper.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
This is not a software issue. If under warranty just use the warranty.

Back