• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Christmas/fontanalis in this weather.

Ian Holdich

I through a handful of Christmas moss out a few months back into a disused barrel in the garden. It seems to be liking the good old winter!

6loktqT.jpg

We are coming round to check out all barrels,container and anything else around your property!There could be more goodies growing anywhere! :)

We are coming round to check out all barrels,container and anything else around your property!There could be more goodies growing anywhere! :)

Already done that mate, I wondered if anything else was growing that shouldn't be. It isn't...lol

Strange our moss I've slung in an old Tank outside is Johnny five too.:)

Strange our moss I've slung in an old Tank outside is Johnny five too.:)
Haha! You watched it over Christmas as well ;) . Love that film, brought back some memories. Also made me realise how old I am :(

I'm gonna have to check the moss at my allotment. There must be 6sq ft covered in the stuff

Opolgies all for me being off subject. Yes sparked a family debate.( no punn intended) after our two said "wallies better Dad" I was like......... "son this is quality... No cgi here just servo's and wally was a rip off of short circuit";)

:D Hey, laser lips, your mama was a snow blower :D

Wall-E was just a sneaky & underhanded marketing ploy to push younger generations into over consumption :dead:

Back