• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Christmas!

foxfish

I have tried this sort of thing before with no response from you bunch of humbugs but, never say die .... :?

Who is looking forward to the festive activities then :thumbup:

xmas1.jpg

do you know what made me do a lol about this post...just under your pic, it say's 'my log'

*snigger*

Always look forward to this time of year and seeing the kids faces on Christmas morning is one of the best feelings a parent could ever see and have :). It's just a shame it's over so quickly :(

ianho said:
do you know what made me do a lol about this post...just under your pic, it say's 'my log'

*snigger*
Brilliant... Well spotted!

Only talked about this with my partner tonight who said people were sending out Christmas songs at work. Sorry but don't feel festive at all yet :( give me a few weeks and I may feel different lol

FishyJake13 said:
Always look forward to this time of year and seeing the kids faces on Christmas morning is one of the best feelings a parent could ever see and have :). It's just a shame it's over so quickly :(

ditto

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year :D

TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY FAL LAL LAL LAL LAAAAAAAAA!

Best part of christmas is watching my lil girls opening their presents, they just love coal and a satsuma! haha.

I also proposed to my gf on christmas day 2 years ago.

Matt

I can't wait for Christmas! Hopefully I'll get a few aquarium related presents :D
Hope it snows down south too *fingers crossed*

Well I do organise a annual summer get together for all my free diveing friends via a dive forum so I guess we could do a similar weekend for my plant keeping friends :)
Thing is we would have to base it around having fun rather than anything particularly aquarium related as there is not much in that area in Guernsey.

Alastair said:
Sounds good, I'd be up for that lol. Everyone dresses up as fish????? And takes very large pics of tanks and sticks them on walls so we can pretend we are at a show. How's that :lol:
Mate - I build spear guns & my garden is frequently visited by spearfisherman, dressing up as a large fish would be dangerous LOL

you guys sure knows how to party :D

merry christmass for all of you and all your tanks :p

Back