• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Chuffed to bits!!

Bargain!

They're all truly great. Book One really lets you get inside Amano's head. For that reason it's the best in my eyes.

The 'scapes look a little outdated these days, but considering some were photographed over 20 years ago...

I can safely say without reading these books I wouldn't be writing this now, on UKAPS. They opened up a whole new world to me.

Enjoy, and don't delay on Book One!

Actually George my LFS has book one for £24-95, they have only ever had the one copy and it's been there ages. If it's still there come payday its mine I tell you all mine :twisted:

Tonser said:
A copy of Book 1 sold on ebay for £15 last Sunday, and one sold a couple of weeks earlier for over £50 ! I was all poised to put a late bid on the £15 one, when the phone rang and I got distracted :twisted:

I've got book 3 which is great, and will keep an eye out for the rest.

Tony

I was watching that one too, but was out all day when it sold :(

SteveUK said:
I was watching that one too, but was out all day when it sold :(
Thats why I use a snipper ;) sometimes I win stuff that I forgot I had in the snipper LOL

Tonser said:
A copy of Book 1 sold on ebay for £15 last Sunday, and one sold a couple of weeks earlier for over £50 ! I was all poised to put a late bid on the £15 one, when the phone rang and I got distracted :twisted:

I've got book 3 which is great, and will keep an eye out for the rest.

Tony

I was also watching this, I had the window open ready to bid and everything but I got distracted, forgot about it and remembered about a second after it sold! I was so frustrated.

Just rang my local store to see if they were able to order me a copy in (save the £5 postage ;)). Sadly, they weren't too helpful. Essentially they re-order whatever is normally on the shelf and has sold, and "can't" order anything else.

Back