• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Circulation Pump

Thought i give this a quick update, well Santa brought me a nice Eheim Compact 2000+ for xmas, plumbed it all in nearly 2 weeks ago now and very hapy with it. Can hear a slight noise from the cupboard but nothing to worry about. One slight problem is im using a spraybar on the return side and there is a slight build up of plant debris in the spraybar now, so looks like i need a sponge on the intake to stop this happening.

But all in all great little pump.

Cheers Gordon.

I was looking at the Compacts too. Accidentally stumbled across them on Aquatics online and wondered what they were about. I noticed the head height is a lot better than the Hobby's for the price and considered one for my main tank, just to get product water from its holding tank into my tank. But my Eheim hobbies work great and I cant really justify the expense on something I dont really need :lol:

Being Eheim its bound to last years.

Vase said:
Being Eheim its bound to last years.

Yep hence why i looked at the Ehiems.

I have a pro 2 filter that is now 6 years old, only had to replace the sealing gasket once, good going in my book.

Cheers Gordon.

AquaMedic arent bad by any means but judging from the manual for my CO2 kit they might as well print their instructions in swahili.

Back