• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Clear Hose?

Andrew C

Does anyone have a recommendation for good quality clear filter hose?

I bought some and it’s way too supple and trends to just collapse not holding shape at all far too prone to kinking. The grey stuff supplied with my filter (oase) works fine and is much stiffer but I want clear hose!

I bought some and it’s way too supple and trends to just collapse not holding shape at all far too prone to kinking. The grey stuff supplied with my filter (oase) works fine and is much stiffer but I want clear hose!
Usually hardware stores carry this, easiest place to come by it here in the US at least

Aquarium Gardens sell clear hose, I think quite a few people on here use it, myself included.

Back