• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 Adapter Conversion/ Colombo tank -> Standard Regulator Value

Hypolight

Seedling
Is it possible to connect/convert a Colombo 800G CO2 (looks like a schrader bike valve) to a standard regulator valve (W21.8)?

I've not heard of such a cylinder..where did you get it and what was it used for...can you post a pic showing the valve on the cylinder

I see from Google it is a small disposable cylinder...would you not be better using a Fire Extinguisher which should be cheap and last longer and the regulator will fit it.

Sounds like I should take the Colombo 800 GRAM CO2 Cylinder (See link/) back. It's as though they designed it to only work with their regulatory (with this tiny valve at the top which they don't provide specs for. I'm assuming it is a bicycle schrader value. My regulator is a standard CO2 system HUKOER Aquarium CO2 Regulator High Stability Pressure Reducing Valve W21.8 Interface that I purchase off of Amazon.
HUKOER Aquarium CO2 Regulator.PNG

colombo-co2-advance-navul-8.jpg
ry. Any thoughts on whether it is worth connecting these? The cylinder was a pretty good price at £50 w/ CO2

Back