• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Co2 bottle pressure gauge.

chris1004

Hi all, was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a high pressure gauge for a D-D regulator set. I have the low pressure one which goes upto around 5-6 bar but for some reason the kit I bought never came with the other one (probably to reduce cost).This is the kit that I bought initially:-

http://www.deltecaquariumsolutions.com/co2set.php

Thanks, Chris.

Chris, take your kit to a welding supply shop and see what they can fit (that's assuming the pressure port is an industrial standard). The pdf file on that page you gave shows that the high pressure gauge screws into position "A". Make sure to wrap the threads with plumbers tape. You can also find the main high pressure gauges on ebasy as well.

I note D&D have the utter gall to include Rowaphos with that kit. What are they implying? That Phosphate causes algae? Truly disgusting... :arghh: Yet another agent of The System....

Cheers,

Yes it did come with rowaphos and as you know I was running phosphate removers before coming onto this site and being put right. :oops: :oops:

To think of it everything I read and all the advice that I received before being enlightened 8) was to remove phosphate from the water. Even mainstream manufacturers like JBL and tetra distribute leaflets saying to remove phophates its scandalous really how can these huge companys get it so wrong? and what chance do newbies have when being led the wrong way so blatently?

Regards, Chris.

chris1004 said:
... how can these huge companys get it so wrong? and what chance do newbies have when being led the wrong way so blatently?
Because this is the nature of The Matrix, where truth is obscured and lies are fed to the populace, simultaneously being sold as "truth". This is done for the purposes of social and economic control. Imagine how many other areas of your life are similarly being controlled. Your rejection of the system has brought you to us. Propaganda, gimmicks and misinformation is an infection - a disease of this planet. Knowledge is the cure... 8)

Cheers,

Back