• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Co2 bottle suppliers around Manchester?

Franks

Hi all,

Does anyone know a supplier for Co2 around Manchester that you use for your aquarium? I have a dual-stage reg and tend to use 2Kg fire extinguishers. I have 5 left in my inventory but feel it might be better in the long term once these are used up to go with a proper supplier. Would they also have the same fitting for my dual-stage reg?

Thanks

Do a search on Google for Fire Appliance suppliers ...there are bound to be some given the size of Mancs .Businesses must get FEs replenished .
As for the fittings all FEs in the UK have the same fitting so if the ones you have been using fit then a new one will fit ..Nothing to worry about there .

There’s a guy near me that sells them on Facebook market place
He has absolutely loads
Look him up and see how far he is from you
8775fefbf8758dad328b8a5c3c2f483a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Franks,
I'm not too sure about FE refills, but I'm using:
gas-uk
sales@gas-uk.co.uk
0800 133 7490
To use their service, you will need to set account. Today I have picked up my 5L cylinder (£20), left with them on Saturday. It was ready on Monday, but haven't had a chance to do it.
Regards.

Excellent, thanks Kris.
Sorry if my question wasn't too clear, I meant to say I currently use FE's but I'd like to use a proper gas supplier as Kris uses.

Many thanks

I know it's pretty far away from Manchester town center, but the question is where you live. I know in Ashton under lane there was one place, but they were making to many problems. Just to be clear with gas-uk, I had two my own nice looking cylinder's. One 4L for some reason has been replaced with 5L (that was August last year 2020, coz I didn't wanted to wait for refiling), the second one I didn't mind to wait and keep brand new from the store. If you don't have a bottle, they will give you for a rent price. Can not tell how much.
Good luck and stay safe.

Back