• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 Bottle Thread Adapter

John S

I know this has come up several times on here but I couldn't find an answer when searching.

I have a reg that takes re-fillable botlles but want to run disposable welding ones so I need one of these:

convertor_small_zpsf22b9fde.jpg

One site listed them but hasn't had any for ages. Does anybody know of a place that sells them?

Where have you looked so far? I got mine from Aquaessentials and a quick search shows charter house waiting for stock. Maybe email them both, they might source one quicker if they know there's a sale or could put you in touch with where they get theirs from if they no longer want to stock it.

I've looked in various places. Charterhouse have the disposable reg to refillable bottle listed but not the other way round which is what I need.

Ahh should have read this more thorough. I thought you were after one from disposable to FE the D-D connector one. I can't say I've ever came across on with a male thread as pictured!

I would imagine mate. Curious as to why you would want to switch to disposables! Pound for pound they work out more expensive than the re-fillables and FE I would say. Unless space for keeping the bottle in is limited or you've found a helluva deal on disposables.

I would imagine mate. Curious as to why you would want to switch to disposables! Pound for pound they work out more expensive than the re-fillables and FE I would say. Unless space for keeping the bottle in is limited or you've found a helluva deal on disposables.

It is just a space issue really. Might have to sell the reg if I can't create any space.

You could have a look here........ CO2 AdapterCO2 Adapter
hoggie

Thanks Hoggie - will take a look.

Sprechen sie Deutsch?

Any luck on this?

For space reasons I am looking for the same thing, CO2 regulator (+ solenoid) that is DIN 477 than can be used with the disposable welding bottles.

Hi,

Thanks for the tip. But I decided to go with another FE and just *MAKE* space for it. That JBL regulator is pretty expensive!

Back