• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Co2 diffusing with low flow

john arnold

Hello

on one of my tanks 40x40x40 cube I have co2 running with an oase filtosmart therm 100 might be 200, anyway all good but wanted to reduce flow for the Betta mainly, he is ok but would rather less flow, if i put on the spinner lily pipe, you know the one that looks weird amd reduces flow significantly, then the co2 bubbles would just flow upwards wouldn't they? Ive seen pro on utube do this and i can see the bubbles going straight up, this would be no good am i corrrect? I think i know the answer but just checking i am quite humble 🙂

Hi Ed

thanks but i know about these pipes :) i have some buf my question was about the dispersion of the co2 around the tank, i got the multi directional spinner but it does not move the co2 bubbles i was wondering if even tho the bubbles go straight up do they still get absorbed into the water column

Back