• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

co2 distribution

tyke_uk

please could anyone give a little advice. Everything seems to be running ok no major problems.The one thing that's niggling me is the co2 distribution I'm sure there is a better way of doing it than the one im doing now.At the moment ive plenty of flow the filter turns over a 1000lph and i have 3 koralia 1's. Under one of these powerheads i have a rhinox diffuser blowing the co2 around the tank. I have the drop checker at the other side is lime green im a little concerned that most of the bubbles are confined to one side of the tank (trigon 190) Is there any way of sorting this.many thanks.

tyke_uk said:
please could anyone give a little advice. Everything seems to be running ok no major problems.The one thing that's niggling me is the co2 distribution I'm sure there is a better way of doing it than the one im doing now.At the moment ive plenty of flow the filter turns over a 1000lph and i have 3 koralia 1's. Under one of these powerheads i have a rhinox diffuser blowing the co2 around the tank. I have the drop checker at the other side is lime green im a little concerned that most of the bubbles are confined to one side of the tank (trigon 190) Is there any way of sorting this.many thanks.

Hi

I assume that you have another HK pump directly opposite to the HK pump that has the diffuser underneath it - if so I would point this pumps downwards which would create a zig zag pattern - so one pump pushes the bubbles across the tank and the one diagonally opposite pumps the bubbles into the lower water levels or you could put the diffuser underneath the water intake pipe to the filter unit or add another diffuser and place underneath one of your other hk pumps.

Regards
Paul

Back