• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 FE What to say when getting one?

can i ask why a fire station is involved?

ebay £18 and refilled at maidenhead aquatics. thats what i do anyway :?

Can't you get it delivered to work? My receptionists do very well in pressies from me in exchange for letting me receive goods (and for using the post machine)

Seriously though - I can't see why they'd care why you would be buying one...what you do with it after you've bought it is your business. My FE re-fillers get plenty of us in buying and re-filling FE's and I gather they sell some reconditioned ones to a well-known if crap (imo) shop near Shirley.

Just stick with asking for one, they are very unlikely to ask what use you wish to put it to as they are likely as not going to assume that you intend to keep it in case you ever have a fire. :lol: If you tell some of the more 'serious' types what you are going to use it for at the least you will get a lecture about misusing them, and at worst they will outright refuse to sell you one as they will class the usage as dangerous misuse. :p

If they do ask you what you are going to use it for, try looking at them like they are stupid, and if you don't want to lie just tell them the truth in a really sarcastic tone of voice. :lol: :lol:

Ade

ulster exile said:
Can't you get it delivered to work?
I work at the Head Office of a bank, them accepting compressed gas canisters is a no-no!

Just wasn't sure if they asked questions or not, sounds like they don't, so job's a good un.

Not really chatty with the neighbors yet. Although, they've accepted things in the past, not sure they're in during office hours.

saintly said:
Superman said:
them accepting compressed gas canisters is a no-no!

thats a strange one really. look all around us we see FE! hey are there to save us, not kill us. :lol:

When you put it like that, it is a bit strange.

It'd just send the x-ray machine a bit doolally. hehe :lol:

Back