• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Co2 , I know nothing

tel said:
One more piece taken care of, inline diffuser, bought and waiting for shipping
a2b2_35.JPG
Tel,

Hope you don't mind me picking up on your thread, but can I ask what experience you have had with this diffuser? I have ordered one myself, based on others' good reviews.

On the CO2 input, mine has a little 'pip' under the screw-in cover - what is that for, if anything? Did you need to secure the CO2 pipe with anything, or do you just fit it over the opening (and hope for the best!)? Have you noticed any significant effect on flow rate?

Thanks,

David

Mawgan said:
Hope you don't mind me picking up on your thread, but can I ask what experience you have had with this diffuser? I have ordered one myself, based on others' good reviews.

So far David the experience has been good, that said, it has only been running four days :lol: . My reason for getting it was also due to others opinions (Andyh :thumbup: ).

Mawgan said:
On the CO2 input, mine has a little 'pip' under the screw-in cover - what is that for, if anything? Did you need to secure the CO2 pipe with anything, or do you just fit it over the opening (and hope for the best!)?
The pip I gather that just a stopper if you take off the tubing.
With regard to securing, I did have a leak initially where the Co2 tubing connects in. I then tried small cable ties and that didn't work well for me. I sat and thought and went with the assumption that the product has been designed and hopefully tested as such all connections should work. A quick but careful put it back together again, and it has been working like a trooper ever since.

Mawgan said:
Have you noticed any significant effect on flow rate?
I honestly can't answer that as I am still coming to grips with what flow rates and everything should be. Simply by the nature of the product I would guess that it has some affect on flow, but others may know more specifics.

I hope that helps some David, others that have had them longer could probably give more info than I though.
cheers, tel

Tel,

Thanks for the info - very helpful. I will post my experiences when I connect up in a couple of week sor so.

D.

Back