• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 kits

I've been reading this and thought I'd just add a little info which I've posted in the best buys section.

I bought a 2KG refillable CO2 cylinder from these guys for £20 http://www.gascylindersuk.co.uk/ and they will refill it for less than £5.

Sounds cheaper than a FE to me.

daniel19831123 said:
The thing that stop me from buying it is that I wasn't sure if the fire extinguisher would fit on the regulator there.

90% of the stuff you need has a standard size thread (the wonder of a global economy) so don't worry to much. Re that specific kit I have two of the regs and they have both fitted all the cylinders Ive had, 500g JBL, 12lb pub cylinders, 2kg FE's so you wont have a problem.

Bob - that place would certainly be cheaper and you'd get a better choice of cylinder size, but I would think you'd have to take the cylinder back in person, no postage? That's the only thing stopping me using them.

Sam

Back