• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 manifold with multiple valves

Piece-of-fish

I have been asked a lot about the manifold I use during aquatics live.
Cant recommend enough these guys for co2 equipment. German quality for affordable price. Needle valves are very precise. I have two regulators from them and they both work perfect. One single valve and one with 3 needle valves. The one with 3 valves is perfect if you have several tanks in one room. You can order regulator with up to 6 valves.
Adjusting one tank does not affect the rest. I have been asked this quite a few times.
Do not buy cheap alternatives for 50£. I will not name the brands but there are lots of them. You will end up spending more in the future. I know as I went through it myself :) The difference between 50£ and 80£ is not that much.
Here is the link for mine:

http://www.us-aquaristikshop.com/co2-dr ... -fach.html

Bump badabum :twisted:
Just love them. Getting one with 3 and another one with 6 needle valves. Dont ask what for :D

Just what I'm after. Thanks for that. I assume I can just cut the european plug off and attach a uk one?

Bumping again. Still on the first 2 of these. Going strong for 7 years. ;)
Not sure there is better quality for the money.

Back