• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

co2 refill

MR DUDE

Seedling
I live in the brighton area and i cant seem to find a company that will refill a FE. I have been looking in the yellow pages, phoned up the local fire station (they dont do refills), phoned up various other places and they are asking for £20 plus to have it sent of refilled sent back and then deliverd to my door. :twisted:

my tank is a juwel 240 so unless anybody knows somewhere to get a FE refilled in the Brighton area for less then £20 am i right in thinking im probably better off just going for the Disposable co2 bottles? ( im thinking 500g for a tank this size)
Not to sure how long they will last.

Any comments/advise would be really helpful thanks

uhmm just had a re-think, it will actually be better just to buy a new FE everytime it runs out.

Now i know its like asking how long is a piece of string but how long would a 5kg FE last on a 240 litre tank?

there is no where to refil where i live, i just buy a new one off ebay for about £13 inc p+p (2kg FE)

wouldn't even consider disposable! last about 2 weeks in my 240l and for about £30 each not good value!!!

2kg FE lasts me roughly 2 months.

Aeropars said:
Nick16 said:
there is no where to refil where i live, i just buy a new one off ebay for about £13 inc p+p (2kg FE)

I'd be very interested to know where you can get them for that price!

Just had 6 2kg FE's delivered for £80 all in. Which makes them under £13.50 each delivered. Keep an eye out for this guy on ebay he often sells recently refilled co2 extinguishers and has been good to me thus far.

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/abfire999_123 ... X:SELLERID

I'm also getting through one every two months or so on a 250L tank.

I still have a 5kg one available if anyone wants it.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=6151

Regards, Chris.

Back