• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 Refills...

Anybody know where I can get a 2kg FE refilled in Kent? North Kent would be best but I can travel!!

Viv

Its okay I've managed to find a couple of places by Googling 'refilling a CO2 fire extinguisher +Kent' - thought this might be a useful tip as it even bought up the results from a Yell.com search showing all the businesses in the area who provide this service. I even found someone who will come to me and do an exchangel!

Viv said:
Anybody know where I can get a 2kg FE refilled in Kent? North Kent would be best but I can travel!!

Viv

Its okay I've managed to find a couple of places by Googling 'refilling a CO2 fire extinguisher +Kent' - thought this might be a useful tip as it even bought up the results from a Yell.com search showing all the businesses in the area who provide this service. I even found someone who will come to me and do an exchange!

If your filling a Fire Extinguisher best place to start would be you local fire station they will know someone local that will do Fire Extinguishers Servicing And Recharging

Pop in and speak to someone or give them a call and ask to speak with your local fire chief you can google the number for you local fire chief

Budget bottled gas ltd, Forth Street Liverpool, Merseyside L20 8JW.

If anyone in Liverpool is looking - £15 for a 6kg cylinder & £6 to refill!

Thanks sussex-cichlids but my local Fire Station (the first place I phoned) were no help at all :( They only do their own FE's and couldn't put me on to anyone else. I've got someone coming round today who will swap me a full FE for my empty one for £15 (which seems the norm around here). I found quite a few other places but why travel when I can get a FE delivered to my home for the same money?

Viv

Does any one know where i can get a FE refilled in nottingham.
I'm in the ng8 area and dont mind travel if the price is right and the service is good. :thumbup:

Does anybody knows, where I can get a refill of TMC/paintball/ co2 canister in Portsmouth? Have tried different Fire protection companies, but none wants to do refills?

Antoni said:
Does anybody knows, where I can get a refill of TMC/paintball/ co2 canister in Portsmouth? Have tried different Fire protection companies, but none wants to do refills?

Try calling fire protection companies who service Extinguishers and ask if they have any out of date cylinders.

Antoni said:
Thanks Mark!

So they are selling them cheaper, if outdated?

Yes absolutely, they are good for nothing unless they are retested which I dont think is viable.

Anyone living near Deeside in Queensferry North Wales tried this place CO2 Services,Bumblebee Garage, Church Street, Deeside, CH54AR.

I have got four bottles, 1.5 kg, 2 x 2kg and a DUPLA 500g bottle. The last few times I have had them filled they seem to run out dead quick. 6 weeks for a 2kg bottle :woot: The guy I spoke to said that some places try to just decant the CO2 from a large bottle into your small bottle and it is never as good as using the pressurised pump system.

Incidentally, am I just being paranoid or what, but are we okay to just use "any old CO2" isn't it supposed to be medical or pharmaceutical grade C02, not just stuff used for welding or something like that.

I am taking my bottles round to this guy tomorrow so I will let you know what the price is and stuff.

Cheers,

Steve

http://www.yell.com/b/CO2+Services-Bott ... tions.html

For those in the Sunderland area looking for a good deal for CO2 then try Sunderland Beer Company, Ryhope Street South, Ryhope, Sunderland. I just got a 6.35kg bottle cost £40 returnable deposit for the bottle and £8.34 inc vat for the gas. This is also the cost for the refill :D

Ron

HI all i have been getting mine form Machine Mart co2 for welding they are 600g £12 they last longer then the jbl :)

Re: CO2 Refills... SUSSEX AREA ??

Hi, I need to get my spare FE refilled. Anyone know anyone who does it near Eastbourne/Brighton/Hastings/Tunbridge Wells area ? Cheers

I do just had mine done at this place and top people.

I had 1 x2kg FE done and 1 x 2kg JBL bottle too.
Turn around was 24hr as they freeze the bottles before filling.

Price £13.50 each

EJP Fire Protection Ltd
12a Gaza Trading Estate
Hildenborough
Tonbridge
Kent
TN11 8PL
01732 450308 or 07770796310
sales@ejpfire.com

Katfish said:
I do just had mine done at this place and top people.

I had 1 x2kg FE done and 1 x 2kg JBL bottle too.
Turn around was 24hr as they freeze the bottles before filling.

Price £13.50 each

EJP Fire Protection Ltd
12a Gaza Trading Estate
Hildenborough
Tonbridge
Kent
TN11 8PL
01732 450308 or 07770796310
sales@ejpfire.com

Cheers. Not a bad price :)

Back