• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 regs from Malaysia

Hi Andy. A few of us use that regulator, myself, BigDanne and ceg4048. it is compatible with FE's although mine is leaking. The seller has promised a replacement with all exchange costs covered by him i am just awaiting the arrival of the new one at present. Dan had a noisey solenoid which has corrected itself and now fine and ceg4048 has had no problems. i must say we have referred many people to that link and i haven't heard of any other problems so far so i may have just been unlucky.

If you were to order i would mention in a message to him that you are a member of UKAPS. Dan and I have been speaking to him about our society and the potential business he could tap into in the UK. it would be good for him to see which of his customers were members here.

Yes, I have one of these. I got it 6 months ago when I setup my tank 6 months ago and it has been fine. Dan and I have recommended this unit in other threads and although jimboos unit has had it's difficulty I think the price is so much better than with the units sold locally that it's worth getting.

Cheers,

Besides all the hassle Jimboo had they are pretty good. With regards to the noise that i was having i suppose "you get what you pay for" it's sorted now although i'm not bothering to put the solanoid back on. I would reccomend them and after a few stern letters from myself and Jimboo i think they may have altered their ways with regards to dealing with faults and returns.
Go for it.

Back