• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

co2 regulator and beverage bottle co2

Spider Pig

Spider Pig said:
Does anyone know whether there is a standard connector/ fitting for beverage co2, and if so what is it?

Only ask because came across this gas supplier which seems to offer good value refills (local)-
http://gascylindersuk.co.uk/store/catal ... p?cPath=22" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
17.50 for 14lb co2 including postage, 7.50 without- bargain.

It will actually cost you £37.50 the first time you get one of these, as they require a £20 deposit from first time customers, also please note that unless you live in the north west that the bottle will be delivered empty and they will arrange for it to be filled locally to you.

Ade

If you don't mind driving to the gascylinder warehouse, you can purchase the whole bottle full with CO2 for about 50 quid. Still a good deal for a 50 mile drive in opinion. lol

Wolfenrook said:
Spider Pig said:
Does anyone know whether there is a standard connector/ fitting for beverage co2, and if so what is it?

Only ask because came across this gas supplier which seems to offer good value refills (local)-
http://gascylindersuk.co.uk/store/catal ... p?cPath=22" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
17.50 for 14lb co2 including postage, 7.50 without- bargain.

It will actually cost you £37.50 the first time you get one of these, as they require a £20 deposit from first time customers, also please note that unless you live in the north west that the bottle will be delivered empty and they will arrange for it to be filled locally to you.

Ade

Live local so plan to drive there and pick up myself. 20 quid deposit which you can get back at the end so, yeah- 27.50 outlay, 7.50 net when I return the bottle in 20 years time. Easier to sell it to the wife that way. :D (The plan that is, not the bottle- before you think I have some weird domestic co2 franchise going on)

Have heard that they do smaller bottles as I don't think I could fit a 6kg bottle in my cabinet. Hopefully they have 2kg ones and so a proportionately lower fill up charge.

Back