• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 regulator

matty_

Hello all, I'm very new to CO2 injection, so I'm not sure if this fine so decided to ask to see if everything is ok.

The image I have attached below is the "Professional Aquarium CO2 Dual Stage Regulator" from CO2Art, but I have noticed the left gauge is already just under 10, is this normal? as I haven't attached anything to it yet and didn't seem right.

http://imgur.com/a/gx3vn
Thanks!

Open the solenoid (plug it in) and open needle valve to release the residual pressure and the pressure reading should drop to zero.

Open the solenoid (plug it in) and open needle valve to release the residual pressure and the pressure reading should drop to zero.
Have been in contact with CO2 Art support and they also suggested this, no luck though. Support said try and test it on the cylinder to see if it resets. Hopefully it works.

Have been in contact with CO2 Art support and they also suggested this, no luck though. Support said try and test it on the cylinder to see if it resets. Hopefully it works.
Have tried running a bit of CO2 through he regulator and had no luck with the left gauge moving to 0 sadly. The left gauge moves when pressure is released, but never drops below 10.

It does sound like you just need a replacement gauge, maybe this one had a very bad knock during shipping. CO2 Art are great though IME and should help you swap it :)

This is brand new? Get a replacement.
They sent a replacement gauge and all is working fine now, the CS is vey helpful! Thanks for the reply in here all! One last question I am currently doing a leak test and the low pressure gauge is about 60psi, is this ok? High pressure is just over 750, all valves minus the solenoid and the middle knob are closed. Just looking for any pressure drop, am I doing this right?

Regards

Matt

Back