• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Co2 running out, what to do?

Conort2

Hi

Stupidly misjudged how much time I had left until my co2 runs out and it would appear I'm going to run empty. I will be receiving new fe on Tuesday however the amount of mist exiting my spray bar seems to be reducing, pressure on cylinder now reading about 700 rather than 1000.

Shall I carry on with normal lighting schedule and ferts as it should literally be a day or two until I'm back to normal or shall I dial things back to be on the safe side? Everything's finally growing really well and algaes pretty much gone so don't want to upset the balance now.

Cheers

Conor

At 700 still a way to go dependant on injection rate OFC.
If everything is growing well and your happy with your CO2 profile get a spare FE OFC asap but run tank as it is. Worse case CO2 runs out and do a blackout for a few days.

If worried just leave CO2 setting as is and turn lights off until new CO2 supply arrives.

Thanks for the quick response guys. I'll see how It goes then, hopefully I'll make it until the fe arrives. Believe it or not I've it bundles of spare fe I just lazily haven't got round to refilling them . That'll teach me for leaving it until the last minute in future!

Cheers

Conor

if you cannot run co2 for any reason.. just curious... is there any time frame... like 1 day or you should just turn your lights off with no co2 derlivery full stop..

Back