• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 with a FE using my existing JBL regulator/solenoid

Aeropars

HI Guys,

I'm thinking of going down the fire extinguisher route as its such a pain having to get my bottle sent off every couple of months. Does anyone know if my reactor from a proflora set 2 would work on a fire extinguisher?

Also, does anyone have any suggestions of where to get the fire extinguishers? I just called a company and they wanted £75 plus VAT :?

£15 and ones yours ;)
I have plenty, reconditioned, stamped and sealed but i don't think your allowed to post them.....

I get mine posted from an ebay company. Usually get them for about £16 plus £8.95 shipping :(

Dan, I might be tempted if I can get a mate to drive me to Daventry ;) Good excuse to come see your nice new scape! Any use for an empty 2kg?

Dan Crawford said:
£15 and ones yours ;)
I have plenty, reconditioned, stamped and sealed but i don't think your allowed to post them.....

I might just take you up on that! I've found a place that will refill them for £10 locally as well which is brilliant so that I dont have to have a weeks turnaround.

Also, found this on the PFK forums: http://www.flogas.co.uk/gas-finder/n...ies-cleveland/

Perhaps worth calling round some people on the gas finder if anyone needs a refil service.

Back