• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Feedback CO2Art - 9/10, could easily be 10

Kalum

Bought a new dual stage kit from CO2Art last week which arrived quickly and nicely packaged. Impressed with the quality of all the kit for the price and is always nice to see good value doesn't need to mean the quality suffers.

Spoken to Karol regarding a few things with setup and their customer service is second to none. This is a side I had heard about prior to ordering and was the deciding factor when pressing the buy button. It makes a massive difference when you have faith in company that are always willing to help or sort out any issues if/when they arise.

Kit was very easy to set up and dial in (when i finally found instructions online after having to search about a fair bit). Although simple to set up, it was a case of easy when you know how. As you are working with pressurised CO2 I expected there to be clear step by step instructions or at least do's and don't included. Karol did link me to their guide online but this is hidden away a bit on their website and i didn't find it till after i had set it up.

2 very simple things which would have made it 10/10 for me:
  • Either include a simple step by step guide on how to set up with the delivery. Or send links to the online guide with the invoice.
  • No suction cups included. For what would cost about £1 for 2 (if that) i was disappointed to see there were none included. Just makes the install that bit more professional and complete for very little extra cost. Even bump the price up by £1 if needed and include in the kit.
Being harsh with those points but it's definitely a case of constructive criticism. Very good experience with the company and the kit so far and would happily recommend and use again.:clap::thumbup:

Last edited:
Good review Kalum. Mine was ordered recently and I had email exchange with them too. Again cannot fault their customer service etc..

Could you kindly post the link to instructions here so I can jump on them... Not literally ha ha..

Out of interest what set up did you go for? I've ordered the pro se elite kit...

Thanks, Ash.

Aqua oak tanks 4'x2'x2' & 5'x2'x2' both freshwater set up on apex Neptune systems.
Mortgage & Protection Adviser Full Time,
Peace

Good review Kalum. Mine was ordered recently and I had email exchange with them too. Again cannot fault their customer service etc..

Could you kindly post the link to instructions here so I can jump on them... Not literally ha ha..

Out of interest what set up did you go for? I've ordered the pro se elite kit...

Thanks, Ash.

No problem Ash.

This is the tutorials section - https://help.co2art.eu/

Regulator Manuals here - https://help.co2art.eu/400631-Regulators

I went for the Pro-SE (not Elite).

Your a gent, thanks mate. Now back to your tank log (do you have one)? To see how you do things ha ha.

Aqua oak tanks 4'x2'x2' & 5'x2'x2' both freshwater set up on apex Neptune systems.
Mortgage & Protection Adviser Full Time,
Peace

Back