• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

collecting rocks

sa80mark

Today I visited a farm just down the road from our house to ask the farmer for permission to access his land as there is a brilliant stream / brook that cuts right across his farm where it joins the river soar, he was really nice and was very interested in what I was looking for any way to cut a long story short it is absolutely rammed full of rocks alot of which have been ploughed up off the fields and put along the side of the stream, there are some superb rocks of all sizes, the farmer said I can take what I want but wondered is there any laws I would be braking or is having his permission all I need ?

Thats what I was thinking ive searched Google but cant find anything definitive, there will be lots of pics :) there tons of rwally nice weathered limestone which I know can alter water perams but im really tempted by that and there loads of what I think is granite but theres that much there im really tempted to get the trailer ofd the boss and fill it up :)

Back