• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Collection of photos of limnophila aromatica.

Well, that`s a hell of a benchmark you have set Graeme. Have you got any details on lighting and Photo Shop techniques that you used?

Dave.

Cheers :)

The pictures havnt been edited at all. I Was shooting in (M) mode. Apatures were from F5-F9, Shtter speeds around 40-80 hundreds of a second. Took a little fiddling with shutter speed to get what is was after.
White balance was set to florecant.
The lens was fitted with some very cheap KOOD close up filter, cost around £20 for a set of 3, x1 x2 and x4, add them all together to give 8x magnification.
Lighting was with a spare T5 PC unit and a triton tube. Bit of back lighting ( which can confuse the camara) and click!
Its the Triton tube and white balance set at florecant that gives that purple hue.

Regards,
Graeme.

Hi graham, some very nice pics indeed, also well done to you and all the admin team for getting this site off the ground. regards john

Thanks John, and welcome to UKaps :D

These pictures arn't my best at all, but nice none the less.
I just had to capture some shots of the L.Arimantica flowering.

Regards,
Graeme.

Hi graham, i am having trouble getting a sig pic into my profile i can upload it but all the lettering stays too

Back