• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Commiting a Sin....bragging!oohhhhyeaah :D

nayr88

Ok so I couldn't think of a way of wording this, I'm not bragging ...well a little. Haha.

Basically really happy for my girlfriend who got 'shot' in this weeks 'more' mag, so happy I want to shout it from the roof tops, she watches me as I browse the forum (wieeerdo!!) And I'm sure she would be happy to see spreading the word as it were :)

so yeah, More magazine Pages 74-79 a girly fashion magazine so maybe ask you girlfriend or wife....mistress?? If they have it...OR buy it as a treat for them, then look. :D

I was once in a fashion magazine in the street style section... This in itself nullifies all credibility of the British media. ;)

Haha!

Garuf, care to explain your display picture thingy? I remember when I 1st joined the forum I wanted to ask....I now feel comfortable in our relationship to ask :D haha

It's a lizard playing a guitar?
It's from this twee antipodean pop.

I just thought he was cool, I'm musically illiterate, I can't even hold a guitar right let alone play the thing.
What ever the case it's better than a picture of my mug.

Back