• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Comp_Nov09: Riccia Rockery - NEW PHOTO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jase

Name: Jason Griffiths

Tank Dimensions (Height/Width/Depth): 14x14x14cm

Aquascape Name:
Riccia Rockery

Hardscape/Materials used: Dragon Stone, Oli Knott Nature Soil, Unipac Zambezi Sand

Plants: Riccia Fluitans, Eleocharis Acicularis, Lilaeopsis Novea-Zealandia, Staurogyne sp., Pogostemon Helferi, Rotala Rotundifola

Fertilisation: Easy Carbo, EI, from main tank in water change

About the aquascape: Like with my other Pico, this tank is a 14cm cube purchased from Hobbycraft for £3.99, with the hardscape and materials taken from other tanks. E.Acicularis and Lilaeopsis left over from my other Pico, Staurogyne, Rotala and P.Helferi taken from my main tank, Riccia kindly donated by laimyzaz. Lighting is a shared PC unit with Pico Paradise

Pics to come this afternoon, tomorrow :thumbup:

That's a good scape Jason.
I think once the Riccia grows in a bit, it will look really natural.

Cheers,
James

NeilW said:
Looks the business to me! Nice to see yet another different take on the cube.

Thanks Neil :thumbup: This one is definately a trial, i've never scaped without wood, my brother actually gave me the idea for the Riccia stones, but I thought it would look more like a typical garden rockery with a variety of plants in it

James Marshall said:
That's a good scape Jason.
I think once the Riccia grows in a bit, it will look really natural.

Cheers,
James

Thanks James :shifty: I've never used Riccia before so fingers crossed it'll grow in nicely :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back