• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Comp_Nov09: The Buds of Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr. luke

Name: Luke Landsburgh (Mr. luke)

Tank Dimensions (Height/Width/Depth): 7cm X 25cm X 5cm

Aquascape Name: The Buds of Spring

Hardscape/Materials used: Pebbles and sand.

Plants: Various uk native mosses and a uk native stem plant (not ure on the species)

Fertilisation: Cat litter base layer of substrate loaded with Ferts... 1 drop of liquid carbon added daily

About the aquascape:
The container is an old cotton bud container...
The whole aquascape cost me the grand total of £0.

haha, trust me to forget the important part :rolleyes:
pico.jpg

That's incredible Luke :thumbup: :thumbup: , I think this is the most original scape in the contest so far.
Also, the surface texture on the 2 main stones makes them look like giant boulders. I'd swear the tank was huge.

Cheers,
James

Its getting a couple of shrimps soon and some guppy frey when its time for the final photos.

Ive been out with the legendary swine flu for a while and this tank has had a terrible stringy algae outbreak due to this.....
Im trying to bring it back without tinkering to much but i cant be hugely hopefull :(

Yeh it was over-rated if im honest....
I was banished to the upstairs of the house for a while and just felt a bit washed out so things went a bit pear shaped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back