• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Congratulations Mark Evans of Tropica!

Feel free to put my name down, id be more than happy to help out in anyway I can also be good to meet members face to face :)

Who is this `Mark Evans´?

Just kidding! People like Mark who has a real eye for detail and knows their way around a planted tank and a camera are a real rarity and I'm glad Tropica took this chance to snatch you up, Mark. Safe to say Lars Green knows what he's doing. :)

Congratulations and well deserved.

Congratulations mark I have seen your tanks and got a lot of inspiration from them, sure you will do an excellent job so best of luck and thanks for help so far

Dean :clap:

I am hoping the change does not mean we will loose you and your inspirational journals fully. Things may change because of the workload and responsibilities, and maybe the forum rules also limit the things you can post as a Tropica member from now (not sure), but i hope we still can see things from you Mark in the future, not only on Tropica promos like the plant catalog.

The hobby need people like you, so unless you had enough from planted tanks which i hope is not the case ;) we can see things from you.

Wow brilliant news Mark. Is that a discount on all Tropica plants for UKAPS members from now on??? ;) :thumbup:

Congratulations Mark, just aw this post. Is great news all round for the uk hobby. Now i get what you meant last year when you mentioned something with tropica. DOH!

Back