• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

consealed land

samc

here is my latest journal with quite a few pics of the initial setup is it an aquaone 320 (32l) iv had it for a while but never done a scape in it.
the lighting is the standard 11w but ill be putting another 11w unit in the hood at some point.
the co2 system will be my hydor advanced system with a daz diffuser.
the filter is currently a small internal but will be a small external when i buy one.
heater is the standard 55w aquaone which came with the tank
fertilisation will come from the tropica substrate (thanks tom) and also from tpn+ mix
planting will be rotala rondfolia at the back with crypt wendetii, Micranthemum Micranthemoides and Micranthemum Umbrosum in the midground and dwarf hairgrass and Utricularia Graminifolia in the foreground
heres the initial setup:
dsc01996nm9.th.jpg

here is the tank at the start

dsc02003fl8.th.jpg

this is after i put the tropica fertile substrate

dsc02005sl4.th.jpg

putting the gravel and sand in

dsc02006bc8.th.jpg

after the substrates were put in

dsc02013ux8.th.jpg

and finally here the tank is with the filter and small rocks in

ill keep updated when plants are put in.

Re: my ????? scape

looks good, hardscape is a start, but imo it needs something with a bit of hight, maybe a piece of wood or some branches..

Re: my ????? scape

Nabhan Khan said:
looks good, hardscape is a start, but imo it needs something with a bit of hight, maybe a piece of wood or some branches..
i was thinking the same when looking at the pics but it looks kinda different in real life and i might put a piece of redmoor in if i find the rite piece.
Tourney said:
Nice start, good plant choices :) Any idea about other inhabitants yet?
i was thinking of trying some shrimp as iv never tried them yet but currently has the neons from the tank next to it in as i just rescaped that one yesterday lol

update:
today recived my parcel from the green machine :)
i have now got a diffuser so co2 system is now in.
also got some UG, first time trying this stuff but looks great. :)
also have some hairgrass from londondragon (cheers mate) started spreading already!
put some amazonia II in to help things and a DIY 11w light under the hood so now have 22w over a 32l tank which should to the trick ;)
here it is today:

dsc02046uf9.jpg

Back