• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cory-Fest

John q

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this but thought it might be of interest to some people that live in or around the North West.

Moderators please move if there's a more suitable place for it.

FB_IMG_16299022276532999.jpg

@John q I know this is an old post, just wondering if you went/have been to other Coryfests? I see there was one last year but can't see anything for this or next year. The Corydoras world website is all pay to view so just trying to get an idea of how active it is before signing up.

Hiya mate, yes they did a Cory fest V last year but haven't seen anything regards a Cory fest VI. I sadly didn't attend.
Corydoras world is a wonderful source of archived information, it isn't overly active.
After two years I didn't re new my subscription, which lapsed in October.
Is it worth the £15 yearly membership?

There will hopefully be more Coryfests in the future, but on a similar note there is the annual Catfish Study Group convention in mid March. If you are interested in Corydoras it is well worth attending, indeed joining. You have a chance to interact with people from across the UK and Europe, to learn to visit shops and to make contacts in all fields of catfish keeping.

There will hopefully be more Coryfests in the future, but on a similar note there is the annual Catfish Study Group convention in mid March. If you are interested in Corydoras it is well worth attending, indeed joining. You have a chance to interact with people from across the UK and Europe, to learn to visit shops and to make contacts in all fields of catfish keeping.
By coincidence I found out about the catfish study group yesterday. I might hold off attending until 2025 though as I've got limited space and feel there might be lots of nice fish. It does look really good though.

Back