• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cory Hastatus moping on the bottom

df2f1a69ea79ea9c77c7cc21cde5c79c.jpg

Hi guys

Came home to this guy - panting in the floor, not really moving about.

Any ideas how to help him perk up? Not responding to tapping like other fish and the rest of the tank looks very active. Did a water change two days ago so I know lots of fresh water in there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He may just be unhappy as he’s always been a bit mopey since I got him back.

Starting to go shiny which from the past means struggling :/

He may just be unhappy as he’s always been a bit mopey since I got him back.

Starting to go shiny which from the past means struggling :/

Cheers fellas, little guy gave up, he didn’t look well. Think must have been something else wrong there as others seem ok.

Yeah he died pretty fast. Been fine for about a week but lost another one today. Frustrating as trying to work out why.

How long have you had them?

A couple of weeks now Matt. Lost the first within 4 days and this one in the second week. Keeping an eye on the others.

Not sure if sensitive to water changes too as caresheet said they hate water chemicals

Your dechlotinator should say something like 'binds heavy metals' which should deal with this element. Corydoras can be sensitive to some medications which are basically chemicals in extreme quantities. I personally doubt this is the cause. I think they have had a tough time in transit, they may even be poor stock... fingers crossed that you have lost all that you are going to now and the rest will be ok.

Back