• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

could we please start a list of woods peoplehave used from?

Jon1706

Hi guys I thought this be a great idea for everyone to post the different kinds of wood that people have found in the uk. And how to get them ready to use in your aquarium. I got thinking about this as Im using heather wood and hopefuly some nice drift wood from the lake I fish. Just thought this be a good idea for people on a budget or anyone wanting to us wood from the uk.
Jon
Ps please only take what you need and please respect the country side

Re: What woods are safe to use in your aquarium?

I'd be interested in this aswell because everywhere I go theres lovly bits of wood that would be perfect, but I don't want to risk it. :(
Also student budget and parents wont let me buy Sumatra/manzinata! :woot:

Re: could we please start?

Could we please start to put more useful, descriptive titles on threads?

Thanks,

Mark

Re: could we please start?

I have changed the thread title I hope this title is to your liking? And also if you read what I put you know what the title was about.

but for people who only look for certain things such as journals or hardware stuff they would have to click on this to find out what its about.

Also, it makes the search function work alot better, that it what it is there for.

Frist things frist I am sorry that I was bitchy in my last comments. I was hoping that this would be a good thing to help people on a budgets or to use wood from the uk. But I think I have gone the wrong way doing. Any help on how to set it up would be great, I do think it be a great thread.
Jon

Back